The Princess Grace Hospital is a responsive, continually improving organisation, and our overarching aim is to give our patients the best possible experience during their stay. We set high standards for the quality of our care, and we want to be sure that these standards are met.
Your feedback is extremely important to us. We are always keen to hear your comments, whether there is something you think we could improve upon, or if your experience here was entirely positive. Knowing what we need to work on is vital to our constant improvement, but it’s also useful to know what we’re getting right so that we keep doing it.
We take every comment seriously, no matter how small it may seem. If you wish to speak to someone while you’re here, please talk to the manager of the department you are in. They will be very happy to help.
If you’d prefer to write to us, our Chief Executive, Charlotte Tempest, will acknowledge your letter within two working days of receiving it. You’ll normally then receive a full response within 20 working days (we’ll let you know if it’s likely to take longer any longer than this).
You can write to us at: The Princess Grace Hospital, 42-52 Nottingham Place, London W1U 5NY
Patient satisfaction surveys
If you are an inpatient or day-case patient you’ll also be able to let us know what you think using our patient satisfaction survey.
The confidential survey is left in your room for you to fill out, and we’d be very grateful if you could complete it. Every completed questionnaire receives a personal response from our Chief Nursing Officer.
Survey results for 2011
Completed questionnaires: 2,551 of respondents:
- 97.3% said that they were treated with respect and dignity while they were here
- 97.6% said that they would recommend the hospital to their family and friends
- 98.5% rated their overall quality of care as good or better
- 97.9% rated their overall impression of admission as good or better
- 97.7% rated their overall nursing care as good or better
- 96.7% rated their accommodation as good or better
- 95.1% rated the catering as good or better
- 96% rated their departure as good or better
- 98.4% rated the cleanliness of their room as good or better
- 98.3% rated the overall cleanliness of the hospital as good or better